Monday, October 3, 2011

please pray for me in my loneliness

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity, Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech thee from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times). Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (say three times). Amen

7 comments:

  1. Thank you blessed Lady of My Carmel for listening to my petitions and praying for me. Thank you for helping me in my time of need. I will always be devoted to you. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you blessed Mother for listening to my prayers and helping me in my time of need. Amen. E.L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you most beautiful flower of mount carmel,fruitful vine,splendor of heaven and earth for listening and answering to my prayers,for assisting me in my necessity.Oh mary conceived without sin ,pray for us who have recourse to thee! Thank you for your protection and guidance.Thank you so much mother and ornament of carmel…GO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Our Lady of Mt Carmel..Thank you in advance for assisting us for the help and guidance...We thank you with all our hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Our Lady of Mt Carmel..Thank you in advance for assisting us for the help and guidance...We thank you with all our hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your intervention in the past and thank you for your intervention in this latest request

    ReplyDelete